Navigator, Sep 16th, 2006 Sailing

Originally I had a standard oceanview cabin booked on deck 2 and noticed the price dropped last night by $50 per person. I was about to call and request the credit when I noticed the E2 balcony rooms on deck 6 were now the same price I was originally paying for deck 2. So, I decided to upgrade to our first balcony ever! We are in cabins 6322 and 6324 on the hump (I had to try the hump after everything I read hear)! Does anyone have any cabin photos available of the E2 cabins? Also, I've read a few times about people saying the hump area is noisy because of the stairs and traffic flow. Is this the case on NOS? I notice a lot of cabins in the aft area on deck 6 and the stairs/elevators in our area are the last set before the end of the ship.

Thanks for the help.....

Originally I had a standard oceanview cabin booked on deck 2 and noticed the price dropped last night by $50 per person. I was about to call and request the credit when I noticed the E2 balcony rooms on deck 6 were now the same price I was originally paying for deck 2. So, I decided to upgrade to our first balcony ever! We are in cabins 6322 and 6324 on the hump (I had to try the hump after everything I read hear)! Does anyone have any cabin photos available of the E2 cabins? Also, I've read a few times about people saying the hump area is noisy because of the stairs and traffic flow. Is this the case on NOS? I notice a lot of cabins in the aft area on deck 6 and the stairs/elevators in our area are the last set before the end of the ship.

Thanks for the help.....

I have 8320, middle of the hump, on my two Navigator cruises. September 16-30, 2006. I consider that "prime location".

Hump cabins are not any noisier than any other location. There is a wall and hallway between the elevators and the cabins. They are very quiet.

Go to the RCCL website and click on the Navigator. You can see the pictures they have of all the categories. They do look just like the pictures.

Archived