Senor Frogs

have been to Nassau twice before and have never gone to Senor Frogs--- will be there again in two weeks and would like to know if it is worth a trip there ??? how far from the ship is it ?? and is it worth the hike ??? Thans and HAPPY CRUISINGto all:D

In Nassau, SF is a short walk right along the water. If you are standing on the pier looking at Nassau from the ship, it will be on the right . Lots of signs, etc. Easy to spot.

SF another Carlos & Charlie's - type bar. They are owned by the same folks, I believe. Lots of free-flowing liquor, music and dancing. The last time we were in Nassau, it seemed like half the passengers from our ship were there.

If I recall correctly it is within walking distance.... maybe a 10-15 minute walk. I got the most raunchy T-shirt there LOL LOL...... it has 2 frogs on the back, and I'll let you use your imagination as to what they are doing, but the caption says "Yes, we really do taste like chicken!" It was worth the trip in my opinion :)

Jen

Adventure of the Seas ….. 63 days!

Jewel of the Seas 2005

Explorer of the Seas 2004

Voyager of the Seas 2002

Premier’s Olympia 1999

Monarch of the Seas 1994

Premier’s Olympia 1992

Archived