How long do cruise planner sales last after a holiday?

Jenna

I’m sailing October 29th, so this sale for Columbus Day is basically my last chance for getting the two things I need at the price I want. 
However, we are currently buying a house right now so I am trying to see my current credit card statement low, and my statement date ends tomorrow. 
From past sale experience, would it be plausible that these prices would last until tomorrow or even Wednesday, even though today is Columbus Day?

I know I’m probably overthinking it, but this is the last month my credit card statement matters, haha. I will be paying it off immediately, but since I already paid for this statement I was waiting until the new statement to pay. 

I don't have a "Columbus Day" sale, but I have a "Your Cruise is in 21 Days!!!" sale.  They typical 35% off jargon that has been thrown at every other sale.  In the terms and conditions, it says this price is good until 10/12.

The "holiday sales" are almost always "extended" so my thinking would be you'd be okay tomorrow - but I can't make any promises.

Edited by StephPS79

1 hour ago, StephPS79 said:

I don't have a "Columbus Day" sale, but I have a "Your Cruise is in 21 Days!!!" sale.  They typical 35% off jargon that has been thrown at every other sale.  In the terms and conditions, it says this price is good until 10/12.

The "holiday sales" are almost always "extended" so my thinking would be you'd be okay tomorrow - but I can't make any promises.

I’m just assuming it is for Columbus Day though it doesn’t say it. The prices were up last week until around Thursday I believe when they dropped again. 
Where do you see the terms and conditions for it? That would probably solve it completely! 

20 minutes ago, Jenna said:

I’m just assuming it is for Columbus Day though it doesn’t say it. The prices were up last week until around Thursday I believe when they dropped again. 
Where do you see the terms and conditions for it? That would probably solve it completely! 

If you get the marketing emails - the Terms & Conditions are at the bottom.  Otherwise, if you look in the cruise planner, if there is a current sale, it should give the dates at the bottom.  This is what my current planner says.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 3.17.00 PM.png

1 hour ago, StephPS79 said:

If you get the marketing emails - the Terms & Conditions are at the bottom.  Otherwise, if you look in the cruise planner, if there is a current sale, it should give the dates at the bottom.  This is what my current planner says.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 3.17.00 PM.png

Oh awesome, mine says the same!! Looks like I’ll be able to get it on Wednesday then! Thanks!!

And unfortunately, I don’t get the marketing emails! I don’t know why, I’ve tried to fix it every which way, even contacting Royal a few times (never got a response, though). Oh well.