Soda Cans in Haven

lisa928

On 10/27/2022 at 6:11 PM, mearsfansinboise said:

No charges ... complimentary in the room .... at the pool ... and the American Diner and even at a bar where we asked for a can because the fountain Coke wasn't tasting right.

You are the first I've seen, out of dozens, to report that sodas stocked in the room are free. I was in an aft PH, in Mar, and there was a price list right next to the fridge.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom haven suite over the summer and requested cans of soda to be stocked in the fridge for us. The butler happily stocked the fridge for us just verified that we have a beverage package and our kids had a soda package. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 8:38 AM, Hutcha said:

You are the first I've seen, out of dozens, to report that sodas stocked in the room are free. I was in an aft PH, in Mar, and there was a price list right next to the fridge.

No idea how we got that.  We weren't in any fancy-schmancy room and never saw a price list for sodas either.  Maybe we just had a butler that went above and beyond?  I have no idea ... but it sounds like that should definitely not be our expectation next time!

• Thanks 1