Glory's "F" deck

artist-man

How in the world did this get OFF page 1???? ;)

This is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Somebody started posting it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends.

This is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Somebody started posting it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting it forever just because this is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends.

Just couldn't resist, could ya???!!! ;) :D

Do you know where that song came from?

people, people, people....how did this get all the way back on page 4???:eek:

Let me be Frank and upfrount and to the point. I think this thread has run it's course. It's time for another brave sole to come forward with another topless thread topic. Maybe start a male g-string thread.

Sort of like the girl I went to high school with whose last name was Booty. Now why as a parent would you name your daughter Ada?

Dave

Would dating her be an "Ada Booty experience"?:rolleyes:

Let me be Frank and upfrount and to the point. I think this thread has run it's course. It's time for another brave sole to come forward with another topless thread topic. Maybe start a male g-string thread.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Not the dreaded bannana hammock?? or the so-called grape smugglers?

Give me a break - I was on vacation.

LOL...It's a compliment! It's just not the same around here without you. Plus Lucy was away at the same time!!!:eek:

No one was around to keep us in line...LOL:rolleyes:

Hey, it was a tough week in that weird, twilight-zone-like world of Disney. :D I should have put the :D behind my original comment. Even my kids learned to ask "Are they real rocks, or Disney rocks?"

Did anyone see the Today show this morning? Women are walking around New York topless, calling it "performance art". Cool.

Pardoni - my sister is fine, her (.)(.) are fine. Removing the spot only reduced her by 1/2. ;)

Since this is the "Glory F-deck" thread, I feel the need to hijack it and call it my own. As I am a founding-momma of the ETDC and I am sailing on the Glory next (with the girls! and if I don't add an impromptu cruise this fall) - I'm calling this thread home.

Archived