pride of Hawaii In 07

mrspunker

Janniebabe- We, too, are looking for an aft suite. Do you, or anyone else, know when the new schedules are coming out? I thought it was soon. As for whiteouts: We, also, have been caught in a couple. There's an area on I-75 just as you come to the exit for M-55 that always seems to have whiteout conditions with any snowfall.

My TA said the itineraries wouldn't be out for at least another month. I think I will just DIE before then!!!!

Jan

I've been thinking of trying for an aft suite...I'm just so unsure if I want an aft or a side. I'm worried about not getting a good view of the coastline since we wouldn't be facing it directly. What do you think?

I'm excited though...we're sailing Easter week NEXT year...so Easter week being upon us is making me think more of the islands. Ahhhh...can't wait!

It's my parent's 50th anniversary and all their 10 kids, spouses and 20 grandchildren are planning for July 2007. Can't wait for the itineraries to come so we can book it. That should be fun with all the families together in 1 ship.

It's my parent's 50th anniversary and all their 10 kids, spouses and 20 grandchildren are planning for July 2007. Can't wait for the itineraries to come so we can book it. That should be fun with all the families together in 1 ship.

Sounds fabulous! My husband's parents and my parent's were both married on the same day, same year, almost 40 years ago. Isn't that amazing?!? Anyhow, we're planning a big trip with all the family when they celebrate 40 years. Since I'm an independent travel agent, everyone wants ME to find the perfect trip for us...I'm thinking Hawaii would be a great idea! When we go in April it will be just dh, dd, ds (who will be 6 and 7 at the time) and me. It will be nice to be able to "check things out" before recommending it to the rest of the family.

Your planned cruises with extended families sound wonderful! Bet you'll all have a wonderful time; something you'll always remember! I would love to do the same one day. We have four children. Two are married with kids of their own. Right now they all have too many other expenses to take a cruise. If I ever win The Lottery, a family cruise will be first on our agenda. For now, it will be only DH and I, probably in October of '07. We're hoping to book on Pride of Hawaii soon.

did you book? Did you get upgraded?

Yes I booked but I can´t wait too long to take the cruise so I speed it up a little and reserve it for oct 30, I think that I got a good deal because for 900 dollars (port and taxes incl.)they got me a cabin in the 11 deck. It is an inside but i dont care, We are going to be the full day on the islands, so the cruise will be just for eat and sleep, By the way an inside cabin is the better one for sleep because its quiet and very dark, even during the day. :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

We've had our 2007 Pride of Hawaii cruise booked for several weeks already (less than a year to go now, WOOHOO!). April 16, 2007, got the upgrade from outside to balcony. Also doing the 2 day pre-cruise in Honolulu. Can't wait, wish we were leaving next week already.

Just checked - still nothing for PoH beyond April 2007.

I'm interested in summer (July or August) 2007 so wish they would hurry up with those sailings but maybe if it takes NCL longer to post the info I'll have decided on the other details for the trip too which would make everything easier.

My husband and I are booked on this ship for the 11th of December, with one night pre in Oahu. It will be our third NCL ship and our 21rst anniversary and we are very excited!

We have loved the freestyle choices as compared to other cruise lines.

My wife and myself are going to Hawaii this August and sailing the Pride of Hawaii. Previously sailed with NCL last December on the Jewel in the Caribbean. Looking forward to this trip since I have not been to Hawaii before.

We want to book for June 2007. It will be myself, DH, and DS (who will have just turned 8). I am a little concerned about the long flight but DS is anxious to go. He wants to see volcanos and loves the beach. He is also a BIG Lilo and Stitch fan. I told him that he won't see them in Hawaii. He said "I know -- they moved to Orlando". ;-) By then he probably won't be as enamored with them anyway.

Suppose to get a call from TA when the dates are out. Will post when I learn anything.

Good luck and happy waiting!

Suppose to get a call from TA when the dates are out. Will post when I learn anything.

Good luck and happy waiting!

You can easily check for yourself. Just go to www.ncl.com, click on the Pride of Hawaii rectangle currently on front page then on itineraries. A quick glance will let you see if the 2007/08 itineraries have been added. This is probably quicker than waiting for your TA.

I just hope that the UK prices are posted at the same time as the US ones (often posted some time later) as otherwise all the best cabins will have gone before I can book.

Wow!!! I had just checked the ncl site before I posted and they weren't there. It looks like they are. And I guess that's why the TA left a message today for me to call her!!

Last night, only the Pride of America 2008 cruises were posted, today all the Prides are. It's early May folks, by the end of the month all the ships 2007 cruises will be posted for us to book.

We are soooooo excited! Just booked an AB Penthouse and connecting mini-suite with my parents for the June 4 POH cruise. Anyone going that week? I'm going to start a roll call on that forum if no one else has done it!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! (oh-and if you haven't booked that week and are thinking about booking----come join us!!).:p

Booked an aft cabin for 10-22-07 on the POH today! A week ago the TA didn't even know when they would be out. Would have booked sooner, but had a lot of things going on the past few days. We debated between 10-29 and 10-22; but got the cabin we wanted for 10-22-07. I am so excited!!!

Booked an aft cabin for 10-22-07 on the POH today! A week ago the TA didn't even know when they would be out. Would have booked sooner, but had a lot of things going on the past few days. We debated between 10-29 and 10-22; but got the cabin we wanted for 10-22-07. I am so excited!!!

How exciting to have someone else going on this cruise - now the SERIOUS shopping starts!!

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

boy, our husbands think alike...mine could totally do without the formal night. I kind of like them, since we never get dressed up at home. But, this time we'll have the kids with, who will be 6 and 7 at the time, so "formal night" wouldn't be as "formal" for us! haha!

Meanwhile, I have a gazillion NWA frequent flyer miles that I've saved just for this Hawaii trip. So far, I can get 2 of us free flights to HNL. I religiously check every day to see of the miles needed has gone down. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Saving that extra cash would be so nice!

Does anyone know when the shore excursions will be out? Right now they are just for 2006. For us PLANNERS, that is just not good enough! :)

Archived