MSC Seascape Dec 11-26th 2022

TheMarcoCat

Anyone going to Cruise on the MSC seascape December 11th to Dec 26th?

The good news is we get to sail on a brand new ship!  The bad news is we get to sail on a new ship.  Sometimes the crew are not yet trained and service is not quite up to par.  I am going to concentrate on the good news. 🙂

We are embarking 12/18-26…I don’t think I’ve ever sailed a ship this “new” as I know there are usually kinks to be worked out, but as our schedules opened up and the planets aligned 😎, we have decided to kick a traditional Christmas to the curb and fly cross country to take side to side cruises on the Virgin Voyage’s Scarlet Lady..disembark and take a short stroll to embark on the Seascape.  I am hoping for a joyous holiday aboard her.

• Like 1

I got on in Barcelona, her 2nd embarkation point after Rome, on board until NYC. 

Things seem to be fine, entire ship smells like "new car". There are little missteps now and then, like no clean coffee cups in buffet for breakfast, but otherwise, all seems to be going fine.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll answer what I can.

• Like 2

We are doing the MSC Seascape February 12th-19th cruise! This will be our 3rd MSC cruise in less than a year. MSC Meraviglia and MSC Divina this past spring and summer. Looking forward to our first week long cruise. I like new car smell lol.

15 hours ago, Teibban said:

Going on the Seascape on February 26th. 2 canadian families with kids. Any staff speaking French you have encountered?

I can confirm that several of the cruise staff know how to count to three in French at a minimum. (dance lessons)

1 hour ago, mommycruiser said:

Nicky Mouse,

Would you happen to know which restaurant is dedicated to Aurea guests? and how much is spa pass for a week. 

Thanks,

Laura

Skyline restaurant is for Aurea guests for dinner. 

Spa I will have to hunt for the price.