Covid Testing for the Non-Vaccinated for Honduras

Lovincruzen

For anyone who has travelled to Honduras recently, is the covid testing requirement lifted for all travelers, including the unvaccinated?

I know that Honduras has been off the NCL list of countries that require vaccination/testing for a while now, but this is what it says about Honduras in Visa Central as of today: 

• There is no testing requirement for fully vaccinated travellers.
  • All travellers are required to complete a health declaration form and upload a negative PCR test issued no more than 72 hours before arrival. The form and the COVID-19 test result can be uploaded here

I also see the testing requirement listed on various other websites, including the US Embassy website.  I called NCL today and was told that NO testing is required whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated. 

Anyone out there with real life experience?

Thank you for anyone that can shed some light.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2022 at 9:48 PM, Lovincruzen said:

For anyone who has travelled to Honduras recently, is the covid testing requirement lifted for all travelers, including the unvaccinated?

I know that Honduras has been off the NCL list of countries that require vaccination/testing for a while now, but this is what it says about Honduras in Visa Central as of today: 

• There is no testing requirement for fully vaccinated travellers.
  • All travellers are required to complete a health declaration form and upload a negative PCR test issued no more than 72 hours before arrival. The form and the COVID-19 test result can be uploaded here

I also see the testing requirement listed on various other websites, including the US Embassy website.  I called NCL today and was told that NO testing is required whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated. 

Anyone out there with real life experience?

Thank you for anyone that can shed some light.

Also looking for this answer, did you get any insight?