MSC Virtuosa Thermal Area Question

pluto107

Hello! Has anyone been on Virtuosa recently sailing from UK? Is thermal area fully open? 
I’m sailing on 16/12 and is first time with MSC. I was going to pre-book cruise pass for thermal area, but saw bunch of areas are closed (screenshot)?! Can anyone confirm if it’s true? Also can I cancel and get refund once I’m on board if not fit for me. 
TIA 🙏🏻

D1C14532-0D82-44EF-92EA-8DA4D0E1C9A6.jpeg

B53473B8-4633-4BD8-97C8-674194D5E949.jpeg

Edited by pluto107

Used the thermal area multiple times on our recent cruise end of November. It was all open as normal. We just had to book time slots which I think is to avoid it becoming crowded, but it was never too busy and usually calling 10 minutes beforehand from the cabin was fine! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Do you only have 1 slot per day with the Thermal pass and is that a timed slot?  We have used the thermal spa on other ships and we just went when we fancied it....would  spoil experience  if we were restricted to a certain time and duration . Can you just ring the spa before hand to book or have to reserve the day before. I'm hoping everything is open, found the thermal spa a great addition to a cruise.