Upgraded to a hump cabin

I am sailing on the Adventure of the Seas in September and was recently upgraded from an E2 cabin on deck 7 to a D1 cabin on deck 9. My new cabin (9622) is a hump cabin. I've never been in a hump before and wanted to know what to expect. Will it be noisy due to the fact that it's near the elevators? How much bigger is my balcony going to be? I mean, would you notice the size difference?

Thanks!

You will love it. The hump cabins (and on deck 9), are our favorites. They are centrally located which makesit easy to manuever around the ship. I haven't been on the AOS, but we were on the Voyager in a hump cabin and that got us hooked. No noise, there is a wall and there by the elevators so no problem. Enjoy

We had cabin #9620 on AOS & Explorer. It's in the middle of the Bump. Best location we've ever had. It's also very hard to get these cabins unless you book far ahead. I had no idea that anyone would be upgraded to these cabins. Lucky you! You will love it. The cabin will be a little larger than an E3. The E3 has a love seat where the D1 has a regular size couch. I don't remember the balcony being any larger. We have had an E1 cabin previously.

Gail

You will LOVE the hump cabin!

We had GS 1324 on the AOS this past January and we thought the location was absolutely perfect :)

We didn't hear a sound from the deck above - and heard no noise in the hallways outside our cabin.

Enjoy your upgrade!

Greetings, Jazz. . .

Were you upgraded unexpectedly or were you expecting it? Whatever the reason. . . way to go! Have a great time.

We were upgraded due to a price drop. We paid 899pp for an E2, and then 2 days later the price for E2's fell to 849pp while the price for D1's fell to 899. My TA said that we could either get a credit and stay in our E2 or we could be upgraded to a D1... I decided to go with the upgrade.

Archived