Jamaica Dolphin Swim

I am going to be in Jamaica in May and am thinking of doing the Dunns River Falls and Dolphin Swim excursion. Our ship gets into Ocho Rios at 9am and leaves at 5pm. I was wondering if we will have enough time to go to the falls, go swim with the dolphins, and do a little shopping too?

My family and I did the dolphin encounter and dunn river falls in Jamaica and did a little shopping. We loved the encounter and the falls we wanted to do it over and over again. We had such a blast. I think you will have enough time. Just watch the clock to make sure you make it back in time.

I just returned about a month ago from being onboard the Mariner of the Seas. We stopped in Jamiaca and did the Dunns River Falls. This was our second time doing the falls. The first trip to Jamiaca, we did the dolphin encounter (no swimming, just looking) along with the falls. We had ample amount of time to do shopping and even enjoy a drink at Margaritaville! The second time to the falls, we opted to skip the dolphin stop and had a tour to a nearby small town. Once again we had plenty of time to do the falls, the tour, and shopping. On both trips to Jamiaca we even got back onto the ship and eat lunch and change out of our bathing suits from the falls, then go out shopping! Enjoy your trip!

Archived