snorkel - private tour - cannot miss this!!!!

tracysue

no joke - this was the best best day! I read the review from travelworks before our cruise , and took their advice - I contacted

cavetubing@yahoo.com

marvin (who is absolutely fabulous!!!) arranged for 7 of us a private boat - snorkeling - and caye caulker for the day -

the only word is fabulous!!!! unbelievable!

Marvin fixed us up with Natalie (tour guide) and Wayne (driver) - fabulous!

They met us right where they said they would - arranged all and were super organized!

we had 3 teen girls - 4 adults - she showed us things I have never seen snorkeling - took great care with the teens, and 1 of the guys (men adult) freaked out a little because of snorkeling and the coral - and she was right there - helping - and keeping an eye on him every step of the way!! I cannot say enough about how she made the day the best ever - we saw sharks - stingrays - all kinds of fish - coral like I have never seen!

we then went and snorkeled with sting rays and SHARKS! (very cool) - and we were right in there - holding them (not the sharks - but she did) - greta everything!

Lunch was on the island and 2 of us ate fish eyes! you wouldn't understand - this is the coolest thing and I guess - something normal on the island! But I have never eaten a fish eye! :p haha!

you have to book through them - after 8 cruises - this was the best ever! I am going to write up on a separate string! Because there was only 7 of us - and not a huge group - through lunch we learned about Belize - life there - it was truly entertaining and fascinating - Natalie was the best! She made the day! Wayne was quiet - but I would take him in a heart beat - and trust him with driving my kids! That speaks volumes! ;)

Thank you travel works! - you gave us the lead on this - and it was worth the $$$$

if you want $$ info - you can e-mail me at

markpfuehler@aol.com

thanks! :D

Archived