Arcade Question

Perseids

Which ship and what category cabin do you have?

Ships do have gaming systems in the kids club but I dont know if they can only be used during certain times.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

No- there is no way to connect a PS2 in your room. The arcade uses cash machines to dispense tokens. We did not let the kids use their S&S cards so I do not know if you can get them that way. Older kids have certain hours that they can use the PS2's in Camp Carnival. The hours were something around 5-6 when the little ones were at dinner and 11:00-midnight or 1 am. Mine went to the 5-6 time a few times but really enjoyed ping-pong more and going to all the trivia contests. So depends on their ages.

Hope this helps

Have fun in only 5 days!

Lori

Conquest 8/03

Second Cruise June 27, 2004 Conquest here we come again!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;27;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif

I would love to know if they can use their (the kids) sign and sail cards. My son (age 7) is saving his money and I have told them they can both have their own sign and sail card (have a 9 year old daughter) with their own money (we will put enough on it for the tips) Also, can they go to the arcade while at camp carnival? Can a 7 year old play playstation while at camp? We will be on the sensation in August

We didn't use them (S&S Cards) that way but I'm sure you could put some cash in their account and then they can have their own. And yes I would guess that while in Camp Carnival your 7 yo can use the PS2 anytime they want. The special other hours were for the 9-11 and 12-15 yo groups.

BTW my kids have told me that you can get tokens from your S&S but I didn't see it myself so don't trust them! LOL

Lori

Conquest 8/03

Second Cruise June 27, 2004 Conquest here we come again!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;27;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif

The token machine in the arcade takes cash or S&S cards.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=18>

<param name="hour" value=18>

</applet>

Carnival Conquest 4/18/04

Archived