Questions On Virus (explorer)

We will be on the Explorer on March 26th. Here are my questions.

1. What do they five you at the doctor's office to help with the virus?

My father-in-law received a shot, but I'm not sure what it was.

I wouldn't worry about it...these are very rare occurences. Just wash your hands and practice good hygeine and you will be fine!

Hi. I was on the Explorer last week. RCCL only reported the number of people sick that actually saw the doctor (231) but the number of people who got sick and didn't go had to be around 500. In my family of 4, my husband had a very bad case of diarrhea for which we got two pills of Immodium from the doctors office and it cleared right up. Didn't see the doctor, and I'm glad he didn't as our whole family would have been quarantined and unable to get off the boat in port. Another family of 7 that I know had 6 people sick. Just really wash your hands a lot and use the anti-bacterial gel before and after you go to the restaurants. I would advise that you bring some Immodium and Pepto just in case......:)

Hi. I was on the Explorer last week. RCCL only reported the number of people sick that actually saw the doctor (231) but the number of people who got sick and didn't go had to be around 500. In my family of 4, my husband had a very bad case of diarrhea for which we got two pills of Immodium from the doctors office and it cleared right up. Didn't see the doctor, and I'm glad he didn't as our whole family would have been quarantined and unable to get off the boat in port. Another family of 7 that I know had 6 people sick. Just really wash your hands a lot and use the anti-bacterial gel before and after you go to the restaurants. I would advise that you bring some Immodium and Pepto just in case......:)
Hello there...Just wanted to know where you live on Vermont ?

We live in Montpelier.

Bob:)

In my family of 4, my husband had a very bad case of diarrhea for which we got two pills of Immodium from the doctors office and it cleared right up.

I am curious, how much do the on board doctors charge for 2 Immodium pills? We always carry Pepto and Immodium with us in case...puts us back $5.00.... but I am totally curious what those that dont bring it have to spend. Please share.

Archived