E730, E731 Crown and Caribbean

luvocean9

Did anyone notice that on the Caribbean these are mini-suites, but on the Crown they are just BB balconies?

I saw some pictures of the E731 balcony on the Caribbean and it was much bigger. Being the last one on the side it is extended and kind of tapers off. I wonder if the balcony will be the same for the Crown. You can't tell from either of the deck plans that the balcony is extended (and covered). Anybody know?

Has anyone had either of these? I am wondering about the noise with Club Fusion below.

Princess has yet to correct their deck plans, which they know are wrong. In fact, the Crown and Caribbean Princess have the same cabins in the same locations. So E730 & E 731 are the same on both ships: Mini-suites with covered and extra wide balconies. We were in E731 on the CB and loved it.

Only one time did we hear the thumping of bass from Club Fusion. Once while we were IN Club Fusion, I thought the music was really loud, so I ran up to our cabin. I couldn't hear any of it!

If you have the opportunity to get one of these cabins, I'd grab it:D

[i would take 731 before taking 730. Stateroom 730 is almost directly over the stage in Club Fusion, more apt to feel the bass noise. It isnt noticible on the other side of the ship. Karen

quote=luvocean9]Did anyone notice that on the Caribbean these are mini-suites, but on the Crown they are just BB balconies?

I saw some pictures of the E731 balcony on the Caribbean and it was much bigger. Being the last one on the side it is extended and kind of tapers off. I wonder if the balcony will be the same for the Crown. You can't tell from either of the deck plans that the balcony is extended (and covered). Anybody know?

Has anyone had either of these? I am wondering about the noise with Club Fusion below.

sunnyv - How far in advance did you book 731?

I booked 8/03 for 12/04 (16 months) and as soon as booking opened, 7/2/05 for 10/29/06 (15 months)

And Stoneharborlady is right: If both E731 and E730 are available, choose E731. But if it were me and E731 was taken, I wouldn't hesitate to book E730.

Archived