passage contract

fatbird

4 minutes ago, skynight said:

Your parents need to do what? You can find all the legal requirement for minors in the passage contract, paragraph 5.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/legal/passage-contract/plc

When I go onto it, it tells me my parents need to accept the passage contract themselves and that will accept on my behalf also, but it doesn’t seem to do that.

20 minutes ago, Charles Fleeting said:

When I go onto it, it tells me my parents need to accept the passage contract themselves and that will accept on my behalf also, but it doesn’t seem to do that.

What do your parents see when they log into the app?  Are you listed there with them?  Do they have the check mark showing on that they accepted for everyone?  If they show that step complete on their app you should be ok.  

IMG_1370.jpeg

1 minute ago, t&atravel said:

What do your parents see when they log into the app?  Are you listed there with them?  Do they have the check mark showing on that they accepted for everyone?  If they show that step complete on their app you should be ok.  

IMG_1370.jpeg

Yeah i am listed with them, and when they log in they see that tick and it shows that they have done it but when I log in, it just doesn’t have that for me.

11 minutes ago, Charles Fleeting said:

Yeah i am listed with them, and when they log in they see that tick and it shows that they have done it but when I log in, it just doesn’t have that for me.

I wouldn’t worry about it then.  The app doesn’t always work as it should.  As long as at least one of your parents has checked in for all of you and they show blue lane you are good to go.  Even if it’s not all complete you will be able to board.  Bring all the proper documentation and print the travel summary from the website to take with you.  Have a great cruise!

6 hours ago, t&atravel said:

I wouldn’t worry about it then.  The app doesn’t always work as it should.  As long as at least one of your parents has checked in for all of you and they show blue lane you are good to go.  Even if it’s not all complete you will be able to board.  Bring all the proper documentation and print the travel summary from the website to take with you.  Have a great cruise!

Thank you i appreciate it!