Infinity-2/26 - What a great cruise!!

sunlover41

This was my first time on Celebrity and what a great cruise it was. The ship was absolutely gorgeous and I knew it was going to be a great cruise when they met us with champagne!! It was all the little "extras" that made this cruise fantastic. The beach towels, the robes in the closet, and the beach bag were all nice to have in our stateroom and ready to go.

Our dining experience was fantastic. We had late seating and met two other couples that we became friends with. We had a great dinner each night with them discussing what we each did that day. Our waiter and assistant waiter were great to us and I looked forward to seeing them each night. We enjoyed the night they came out with the baked Alaska and they certainly deserved the applause that they got. The midnight buffet with all the sculptures and food was totally spectacular. I cant even describe how beautiful and delicious this buffet was and how much we truly enjoyed it.

I went to the spa for a massage and the massage therapist was very kind and truly a master of his art. After the massage I felt great for the rest of the cruise.

Finally, we did get off at each of the ports and enjoyed each of them. I was sad to leave the ship at the end of the cruise however rest assured that I will look forward to cruising with Celebrity again!! If anyone has a questions or comments feel free to email me- niksbuddy@hotmail.com

So very glad you enjoyed yourself. It's always so nice to read a report of someone cruising for the first time and/or cruising with Celebrity for the first time. It brings back some of that "we did that once" feeling.

And, It's always a lot nicer to read that someone had a great time.

Archived