Jean’s UTV Rental

Newcruiser2012

We will be in Aruba on the Odyssey of the Seas on Feb 1, 2023. We have reserved two UTV’s from Jean’s Rentals. Has anyone rented from them before and do you know if they will deliver the UTV’s to us outside the cruise port or do we have to take a taxi to their location to pick them up? I asked the vendor directly on two separate emails but they did not respond…

On 1/12/2023 at 1:26 PM, Newcruiser2012 said:

We will be in Aruba on the Odyssey of the Seas on Feb 1, 2023. We have reserved two UTV’s from Jean’s Rentals. Has anyone rented from them before and do you know if they will deliver the UTV’s to us outside the cruise port or do we have to take a taxi to their location to pick them up? I asked the vendor directly on two separate emails but they did not respond…

I think they will be at the Citgo just outside the cruise terminal. I’ve emailed them and also Road Runner. They both seem to have the best reviews for rentals 

2 minutes ago, CruisingHogFan said:

I think they will be at the Citgo just outside the cruise terminal. I’ve emailed them and also Road Runner. They both seem to have the best reviews for rentals 

Thank you! I’m hoping to get more info from them closer to our arrival but in case I don’t, at least I’ll know where to look! 😀