Owner's Suite questions

cruiseat50

I called the pre-cruise concierge on Friday and I was told that she would send me the list of choices that I would have for the 3 bottles I can order from as we are in the OS.  She said she would send it right away but all I got was another letter saying if I want to order pillows, reserve shore excursions, etc...  So, she didn't actually send me the list so does anyone have it and can you post it here?  If you have the list of non-alcoholic drinks that would be appreciated as well.  She rattled them off and as long as I can get my diet coke I'm happy but hubby may want some of the others but I can't remember what they were.  I also asked if we could pre-order some Coronas to be put in the fridge to be ready for DH but I'm not sure if she was going to do that or not.

I also asked about upgrading to the unlimited wi-fi and she said that it would be $229 for me even though we have 300 minutes already.  Sorry, but having a senior moment and I can't remember but I thought that we would get a credit or something for those or does DH just log in and use those and I would log in and have the unlimited?