Iguazu Falls tipping question

sweetp0618

Hi I'm taking a private tour to Iguazu Falls in March. I'll have a driver take me to the airport (and back), RT flights, a driver to/from the Falls, and a tour guide at the falls. I'm paying one price for the day. Should I tip each person individually or provide a tip to the tour organizer and have them split it to share with all of the people playing a role in my excursion?

Thank you for any information you share.

Patti

sweetp0618@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

We just did a similar, but spent one night. My suggestion would be to tip as you go. Those operations are very efficient, but each person plays a different roll and should be tipped accordingly. Since tipping is not customary, all tips are very appreciated.

3 hours ago, barcrab said:

We just did a similar, but spent one night. My suggestion would be to tip as you go. Those operations are very efficient, but each person plays a different roll and should be tipped accordingly. Since tipping is not customary, all tips are very appreciated.

Please send me the information on the one night tour to the falls, I am trying to book one upon our ships return in March and can not seem to get it together. Any help would be appreciated. My email is csfs4752@aol.com