Aurea experience Pre-cruise discounts questions

L1211

MSC customer support couldn’t explain how to secure the 40% off spa packages and 20% off dining packages.  They suggested that  I call back after multiple times checking with the supervisor who proved an answers that conflicted with what is available online.  Anyone with recent experience have wisdom to share? 

I too have called and failed to obtain any meaningful information I can share.  However, what I think that may mean is that you can obtain these discounts on the offerings available to book online before the cruise.  For my sailing at least (we are on Seascape in YC on 12FEB), there are 3 or 4 spa services offered which give prices that are lower than those I have seen posted in this forum from the actual ships menu.  Another clue is the graphic below that shows up when you view the spa offerings.  What is totally confusing is the use of the word "packages" since these are all just single services.  Maybe someone else can enlighten us both; otherwise I am going to make sure I ask about this on the ship to see if I can get a straight answer once and for all.

image.thumb.png.f2a4ce4bf929c1883faa854736e03225.png

• Like 1

Crazy, right??  The spa  prices showing online are the same I have found listed on the spa menus from the ship- so while “stated” there really is no discount.  And, the website says 10% discount onboard.  Sigh…