Laundry on PofAM

lozzajelly

I realise you can't take irons on board with you but we're coming all the way from the UK and would like to look fairly presentable on board.:eek:

Can anyone tell if the PofAm has a laundry service and if so what's the cost please????

Thanks a hopefully not too creased Lozza :D

Went of POA last summer. No self laundry on board. I wish I could remember what they charged for laundry, but it wasn't too bad. We were on baord for 13 days so had to have some done. Easy if you can just wash your stuff out in the sink, take a little bottle of woolite, especially for undies. Regarding iron...they will not have one in the stateroom and it's dangerous to have one in a room on a ship due to fire hazard, so I take a steamer. It fits in my suitcase and works great. You might get one. I keep it with my luggage so I can always just throw it in the bag. Have fun

We just brought a bottle of wrinkle release, which we hardly used.

What we did do was unpack and hang the clothes we expected to be wearing when we arrived. This worked fairly well.

We also put the most critical items in a "folding" wardrobe bag which helped a lot.

I think once or twice I hung something in the bathroom while I was showering.

Archived