Are pressed juices and certain other drinks included for Jan-Mar?

fndecker

I see a notice in the google search from the Meta Data google shows on Virgin that says pressed juices are "on us" for health month or somesuch. That is January-March. But when you actually read the website or search for details, I can't find it. It even looked like some smoothies and things with Alcohol were included. Mimosas? Anyone know?

11 hours ago, fndecker said:

I see a notice in the google search from the Meta Data google shows on Virgin that says pressed juices are "on us" for health month or somesuch. That is January-March. But when you actually read the website or search for details, I can't find it. It even looked like some smoothies and things with Alcohol were included. Mimosas? Anyone know?

Hey just got off the ship.

For the wellness month there’s a special healthy happy hour with free drinks in the dock and athletic bar at 5pm (or about then, I can’t remember exactly). There’s a special menu insert in the menu book explaining. Free drinks include Kettle One Canned Sodas, Non-alcoholic spirits and botanicals.

The only free pressed juice was for the romance package people. 

they're not - they seem to have replaced the seedlip NA spirit with three spirits brand, and they're featuring those for 1 hr/day.  they taste like absolute ass - seedlip was much better.  we were also told that you could only get one free drink per person for the entire voyage, but they were so bad we're not going to try to test that.