First Time on Celebrity

froggykat

My husband and I are going out of Bayonne on Zenith the end of May. We sailed with Princess and Carnival before so have some cruising experience. We'd love to hear from anyone on any tips we should know about Celebrity or Bermuda (never been there) Our cabin is room 6118 - after reading some of the posts we're not sure whether to be happy or sad. Thanks for the help. I've gotten some great ideas from reading these posts

Welcome to the X board, froggykat. You will love Celebrity and you wil absolutely LOVE the Xenith. We have sailed on her 6 times and I am lobbying for a Bermuda cruise this year. If Leisl, the Captain's Club hostess, is still on board, please tell her Patty and Ed send greetings. She is a sweetie. Be sure to meet her early on. And sign up for the Captain's Club. Zenith is a grand old laldy. The crew is outstanding. The ship is small and the crew feels very close and like a family, and it shows. They are happy and make the passengers happy. If you go to the Martini Bar, say hello for us to Anna and Juli. They are both sweet girls. 6118 should be fine. It is near the elevators but that has never been a problem for us. It is med-ship so you should have a smooth ride. Have a wonderful time!

Ships R Great answered Zenith questions, so, I'll take Bermuda. I love Bermuda. Been on 4 cruises there, last being last Sept on Zenith. Fab trip. Bermuda is a very safe port. We used the buses & had no trouble at all. We went to Horseshoe Bay Beach one day. Next day took bus to Aquarium & Zoo, very nice day. After Zoo took bus to Swizzle Inn. Had a great time there. Then the bus back to ship. Walked from St. George to Tobacco Bay Beach, bus doesn't go there. Go to the Bermuda boards & read & learn before you go. There is so much to do & see. I am sure you will love Bermuda. Previous trips we swam with the dolphins, did a catamaran snorkel trip, moonlight sail, helmut dive. Too much to do in just one trip.

Archived