Cribs on Princess?

mnmmom

Hi! I am booked with a large wedding party on the Caribbean Princess departing May 27th. My TA has already requested a crib for our cabin. When I asked her what type of crib it was, her reply was a full size wood crib. Has anyone used one before from Princess? What was it like? Any pics?

I travel quite frequently with our youngest (he will be 18 months at the time of our cruise), and I have found that many cribs in hotels are too small for him since he is a restless sleeper. I usually just bring my Play n Packit for him, but I am not sure that I want to lug it to Florida for the cruise. That said, I also want to make sure that he actually sleeps while we are there! Any help would be great!

Just wanted to pop this one back to the top since I have not managed to find anyone here or on the Princess board that has actually used the cribs on the Caribbean Princess... anyone out there?

Archived