NCL Prima fitness centre question

mck0009

Does anyone have fitness schedules for the prima? Did the offer classes like spin or yoga? I understand there is a cost... I bought a package before on the escape (and used it) and would like to keep working out this cruise too.

Michelle

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2023 at 8:12 PM, mck0009 said:

Does anyone have fitness schedules for the prima? Did the offer classes like spin or yoga? I understand there is a cost... I bought a package before on the escape (and used it) and would like to keep working out this cruise too.

Michelle

There is NO cost to use their workout equipment. That said, I am not sure about any classes. 

There is not a set walking track.  You can walk the entire deck 8 but you might have to dodge chairs near the infinity pool.  I wouldn't say you can run.

There were almost always a few machines open when I went in. Most times quite a few free.  I always managed to get a bike.  There is also a rower. 

Aw always, the first sea day was busy.  After that... lots of room.

They had a few barbells, kettlebells and dumbbells.  The free weight area often had people there but I never saw anyone using the kettlebells.

Attaching a pic if the fitness schedule for our cruise.  They had an option for unlimited classes ($69) and for a 3 pack ($39 I think)

I was going to get the 3 pack but I ended up just doing the free stretching and abs classes.  Paid for one pilates class when i slept in and missed them. 

They were meh...  I enjoyed the company as the same people showed up every morning and i was cruising without my SO.  Towanda (instructor) was very friendly but the class were too easy.  TJ's classes made me work harder but he is not as friendly.  

Michelle

20230219_164352.thumb.jpg.3e31fac1a37fbfa0b12d70177f4c3e25.jpg

• Like 1