Coz april 2 scuba anyone else?

scubamama

Hi,

We are on a cruise stopping at Cozumel, on April 2 and arranged a dive with scubawithalison on that morning. We are only the two of us for now (padi OWD couple). Anybody wants to join, 2 more spots in the taxi and 6 on the boat. We sure hate cattle rides, but would not mind a bit of company. Already posted on our roll call, but there does not seem to be many divers reading that one.:)

I wish I could stay and go with you guys. I just booked with Alison for March 28th. Last month my parents cruised to Coz and dove with Alison, they were the only ones to dive that day and they had a great time with Alison and her Boat cptn. Happy diving!

Did she ask you where you wanted to dive to? I have this map but, (http://www.cozumelvillas.com/divemap.html) I am not sure which dive site (or two) would be the best... Any suggestions?

~K

I guess Alison is going to have a number of small groups during that time period. My wife & I are diving with her off the Coral Princess on April 1. I'll make the same offer if anyone else from the Coral wants to dive with her that day - we can share a cab. Bonus - I'm a fluent Spanish speaker so I'll make sure we get where we need to go! We haven't picked a spot either, mainly b/c I can't devote the time to research the dive spots. Open for suggestions.

I wish I could stay and go with you guys. I just booked with Alison for March 28th. Last month my parents cruised to Coz and dove with Alison, they were the only ones to dive that day and they had a great time with Alison and her Boat cptn. Happy diving!

Did she ask you where you wanted to dive to? I have this map but, (http://www.cozumelvillas.com/divemap.html) I am not sure which dive site (or two) would be the best... Any suggestions?

~K

Sorry, have not researched that yet, may even leave it up to her, I have written to her what we have already done in other Caribbean settings, what we enjoyed, and what we don't car for, so leave it to the experts to impress us, I guess

Have a nice dive. If ever you have Internet access on the following days on your ship and could tell us how your dive went before we dive on April 2nd, I will be checking this board.

Hasta luego buceo

Archived