Time back on ship in Port??

hagges

Despite having been on over 10 cruises I need some help with this question. We are on the NCL Epic Southern Caribbean cruise departing March 5th from San Juan. As I have been exploring excursions to partake in,  the time frame to get back on the ship is somewhat tight. Normally I like to be walking on the ship at least an hour ahead of time. The excursions I have been looking at are not ship sponsored.  So with the ports on this cruise is the "all aboard time" 30 minutes before departure time or do we need to be at the ship 60 minutes before departure time? There are two excursions I am considering where we would get to the port right around 60 minutes before departure time. Thank you for any guidance!!!

Just now, hagges said:

Despite having been on over 10 cruises I need some help with this question. We are on the NCL Epic Southern Caribbean cruise departing March 5th from San Juan. As I have been exploring excursions to partake in,  the time frame to get back on the ship is somewhat tight. Normally I like to be walking on the ship at least an hour ahead of time. The excursions I have been looking at are not ship sponsored.  So with the ports on this cruise is the "all aboard time" 30 minutes before departure time or do we need to be at the ship 60 minutes before departure time? There are two excursions I am considering where we would get to the port right around 60 minutes before departure time. Thank you for any guidance!!!

Generally speaking, all aboard time is 30 minutes prior to departure time. This isn't set in stone and could change at any time. If you're getting back 60 minutes prior to departure time, you should be ok...I would think.

• Like 1