Ship time vs. Port time in Puerto Vallarta

CruzinSouth

I'm getting ready to set up an excursion in Puerto Vallarta and need to know if the ship time is different than port time. We get into port at 7:00 a.m. but can someone tell me if it's the same or if it would be an hour later or earlier in port? Thanks.

I'm getting ready to set up an excursion in Puerto Vallarta and need to know if the ship time is different than port time. We get into port at 7:00 a.m. but can someone tell me if it's the same or if it would be an hour later or earlier in port? Thanks.

What ship will you be on? On the NCL STAR there was a 1 hour time difference. We had a 11 AM private excursion planned, which was 10 AM ship time.

Margaret

I was on the Sapphire Princess last Decemeber. The ship time was not the same as PV time. The Princess Patter says:

"Please be aware that local time in Puerto Vallarta is one hour ahead of ships time. All tour times ...will be on ships time."

PV is on Central Standard time. Be wary when in Nuevo (or anywhere in the state of Nayarit), it is on mountain time, and only 20 minutes out of PV. The big resorts in Nuevo usually observe PV time anyway, but you can't be too carefull.

Archived