NCL Website and App Missing Items

hernando52

I booked a cruise last year and have not changed anythng on the reservation other than to buy a couple of extra meals, pay for excursions, and make payments.  All was good until I received a new cruise confirmation statement a few days ago due to an itinerary change.  I have since gone to the website and app, and both are the same as the email confirmation.  The majority of add-on items that were included in the original booking are nowhere to be found!  No meal package, no drink package, no onboard credit, etc.  The meal and beverage gratuity charges seem to have been removed also.   I have an email into my PCC who doesn't work weekends & I'm sure he'll look into this....Has anyone else experienced a problem like this lately?  This drop off seems to have occurred during the month of January

Yes. I've had one incident a month ago where where add-ons disappeared and suddenly I had a balance and payment due even after I've paid in full. I called my PCC and he fixed it. Seems to be the NCL system going screwy.

Edited by kylenyc