Zenith Aft Cabins?

imakiwi

I am looking at booking an outside aft cabin (between 4139 - 4158) on the Florida Deck of Zenith for an upcoming Bermuda cruise. Has anybody stayed in one? Are they noisy? What is at the back of the ship? What is below these cabins? Is it a good size window or just a porthole? Any advise would be be most helpful. THANKS.

Our cabin was 1082 on the Atlantic deck. There was no noise, but this is a lot higher than yours. It had a big window not a porthole. Sorry I can't help you any more than this. We were in a Concierge Class, and I would say it wasn't worth the extra money. We are sailing on Zenith again in Jan 07 our cabin is on Europa outside cabin. Happy cruising.

Taking our 7th cruise on the Zenith on Sept.23/2006. The port holes are up in the front of the ship. You will have a good size window back there. You may get a little vibration, but nothing to worry about. We were on that floor once, but we always get rooms on the Bahamas deck / obstructed view--cheapter, and we pick a room that is right between the life boats. All we want a window room for is to know if the sun is out or if it's raining. The Zenith is old, but they keep it looking good, and the service and food can't be beat. The rooms are all good size with lots of storage space. Enjoy. :) Ron

We were in 5159 on our first Zenith cruise - it was a gty cabin. Lots of engine noise and vibration all night long while the ship was underway. Fortunately it was a Bermuda cruise and we were in port 3 of the 7 nights.

Unless you sleep like a log through any noise, I would choose a cabin further forward. We were on deck 6, mid ship, last year .... a much better location.

I appreciate the advice. I booked it today and was able to get cabins mid-ship instead. I don't think the engine noise and vibration in the aft would have been very enjoyable.

There was a resident special for the sailing we wanted, so got the best category that was on special. THANKS for everybody's response.

Archived