Feeling A Little Self Concious ... ladies?

LLSullie

Just 2 words.

Mystic Tan.

Not only am I a bit out of shape and a tad VEINY in the thigh area but I am 5 feet 10 inches tall with skin a shade of white that is almost blue. I could signal planes with my amazon whiteness if I did not do a bit of the Mystic tan before my cruise. It does take a bit of practice to not get streaky but if you try it out a couple of times before you go you might feel nice and tan without the melanoma risk.

I also have found that Anne Cole makes nice suits with good bust support and a decent rise for the taller gals. I usually find them at Nordstrom Rack on sale.

The most important thing for me is...I am on vacation...my husband thinks I look hot...I am having FUN!! If they don't like me in my bathing suit they can look away cause the waters warm and I'm going in!!!:D

A

www.roamans.com sells swim dresses, tankinis, shortinis, blouson skirtinis, etc for sizes 14-36W. If you go to www.currentcodes.com and scroll down to Roamans, you can find a coupon for 30% off any item! :D

I bought this skirted tankini (in solid black), which is already on sale for $10 off, with the additional 30% off coupon, on Sunday and received it today (paid the $23 superfast shipping, since I leave in 3 days :eek: ). It looks great and covers everything!

0528_61663_dt.jpg

I need to let DH and my kids read this thread. They get so aggrevated at me. They hate to go shopping with me and absolutely refuse to buy me anything to wear. I'm 49 and am a size 4-6-8 depending on style and article of clothing. When I was young (high school) I was a size 16-18. I lost weight in my early 20's and through the years have been up and down but for the most part have been the size I am now. I fuss and complain and fuss and complain all the time because I'm still not happy with my body. They think I'm nuts. They'll be glad to know, I'm not alone. It really is a woman thing.

Ocenal, How does the mystic tan work? Is that the spray on stuff? If you get it on with streaks, how long does it take to get rid of them? We leave April 22 and I am stark white also. Because of an implanted medical device I can't lay in a tanning bed. Last year I used the Jergens self tanner on my legs but was afraid to use it on my upper body.

I bought a one piece with the tummy pannel in Chadwicks Clearance book for $20.00 that is the same thing they came out with in their spring catalog for $59.99 just a different color. It also looks just like one of the magic suits.

Archived