NCQ Adventure Tours

Fun Loving

We're booked with them next week. I've been reading all the posts and reviews about him, and I have not hears one bad thing, just how great they are. He has been great with communication. Any time I sent him an e-mail, he responded right away, usually within minutes. He answered all of my questions, no matter how dumb they were. He doesn't take any money until after the tour. Do a search for the posts on him.

We did the zipline/cave tubing combo. We had a great experience with them. Aside from being very knowledgeable and profesional, they are the nicest people.

Here's a link to my detailed review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=289599

I hope that helps, I'll be happy to answer any questions. When are you going?

DW and I were in Belize on 3/6 on the Zuiderdam. We got late reservations in to Nacho and Cynthia (Thursday evening - left on Saturday). A couple of quick e-mail and phone calls. Nacho called me Friday when I was at the air port and Saturday before leaving port. Having reserved only 2 spots, we had 24 total in our group. Padro (their guide/helper) had to go get a third van to take us all. We didn't make it easy on them but they got us there and back. We did both the zip line and cave tubing even with limit time on shore.

You've made the right choice. Tell them Jean and Phil say hello.

We also did the combo tour with them. Met them at the pier about 7:30 am, Nacho provides a city tour and interesting info. on belizean culture as you ride about an hour to the resort. First you walk through the jungle to the zipline - 7 zips and 1 rappel (incredible), then you get your tubes, walk about 20 min. through the jungle and you enter the river at his designated spot. The cave tubing part is an abbreviated tour but still you are in the water for a good 45 min or so. After that you change and have lunch inside the a/c'd resort (included in price). Then he showed us around the grounds of Jaguarpaw. On the ride back he said we had plenty of time to also stop at the zoo if we wanted or go shopping but we headed back to the ship - we were tired. For this he charged us$115 per person (we had a group of 6). The best tour ever.

Archived