Coco Cay - Thrill Water Park $$$

Racer70

1 hour ago, westcoastBC said:

You missed my point. I don't care if you think it is too expensive. I want to know from someone that has been there with young teens if they had a blast or blah.

I didn’t miss your point at all.  Of course kids will love it and I’ve met many families whose kids loved it.   Hence the first part of my answer and my point that of course it would be fun for a young teen. Just look at the pictures.  What teen wouldn’t want to do that so I’m a bit surprised that this is even a question if you care nothing about the price. 

On 2/25/2023 at 2:57 PM, dateacher said:

There  must be some who think it's  worth it since it is sold out.

There are also $3,499 cabanas sold out at CocoCay, but that doesn't mean they're worth it. 🙂

Seriously, you just have to figure out whether it's worth the cost to you and your family. I had thought about doing the Beach Club but it's $235 per person, and I decided it's just too much, particularly since my 15-year-old son isn't going to want to stay in the same place all day. Too much to see and do on CocoCay. 

I'm sure the water park will be a blast for your family. But accept that they won't want to be there all day, they'll want to leave the water park and do other things, too. So if you're okay paying the cost for, say, a half day, then go for it. 

Edited by njsmom