Please Rate/compare Voyager, Explorer, And Adventure For Me....

I've only been on the Explorer and the Voyager; both at Christmas. BIG difference. The Explorer was beautifully decorated and the Voyager had one tree; in the dining room that could only be seen from the first two floors. Unfortunately, we were on the 3rd. The only other area decorated was the atrium surrounding the purser's desk. Even the gift shops were bare; not even a red bow!

The cruise director on the Explorer (Clo) was fabulous; the one of the Voyager so blah that I've forgotten his name (it was only this past Dec).

The biggest difference was in the attitude and food.

In all my cruises (26) I've never encountered such rude staff as on the Voyager. In every area.

The food was not good on the Voyager. It was the first time we have sent lobster back to be replaced with something else. There were 18 in our group; 10 ordered lobster and all sent it back. I, personally, do not eat lobster, but ther all said it was mushy and appeared to have soaked in water for a long time.

These opinions are just that - mine. Please don't start jumping on my comments. You can just give your opinions on your replies.

We have done the Adventure twice, the Voyager twice and the Navigator once. Haven't done the Explorer yet.

Our favorite was the Navigator.

Second chioce the Adventure.

The Voyager just seemed a bit run down compared to the Adventure. And that was the week she came out of dry dock :(

Been on all of the voyager class ships except the voyager at least twice each except for the Adventure which we have done 6 times so that tell's you which one is our favorite. We were on the Explorer last December and out of the other ships we sailed on that is the only one really starting to show it's age. But forget the voyager class think big go for the Freedom of the Sea's. Have a great cruise which ever ship you pick.

In all my cruises (26) I've never encountered such rude staff as on the Voyager. In every area.

The food was not good on the Voyager. It was the first time we have sent lobster back to be replaced with something else. There were 18 in our group; 10 ordered lobster and all sent it back. I, personally, do not eat lobster, but ther all said it was mushy and appeared to have soaked in water for a long time.

We were just on the Voyager last month. The service was excellent all around (helpful, friendly, polite) and the lobster was cooked to perfection. Impossible to say what changed between your cruise and mine.

Archived