Silversea Moon 7/24/23, Reykjavik to London, Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Waldorf Hilton London

Rick Hawaii

Aloha…

My small group of 4 passengers will be reserving Private Transportation from our Southampton Cruise Terminal to the Waldorf Hilton London.  We’re looking for an additional 4 passengers to join us. The cost per person is est. $60 per person. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Rick

16 minutes ago, Aloha Boy said:

Aloha…

My small group of 4 passengers will be reserving Private Transportation from our Southampton Cruise Terminal to the Waldorf Hilton London.  We’re looking for an additional 4 passengers to join us. The cost per person is est. $60 per person. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Rick

Have you been told what type of vehicle you will get as eight plus luggage is substantial.

23 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

Have you been told what type of vehicle you will get as eight plus luggage is substantial.

Trip Advisor stated “8 passengers plus one suitcase per person”. Also keep in mind that if you’re interested, I will confirm for just 6 passengers. I plan on modifying our reservation to a total party of 6. Then, our per person cost is est. $72 per person(tipping is required and you can tip the driver on your own). Let me know if you’re interested. If so, we’ll prepay this with Trip Advisor and will meet with you onboard to collect your portion.👍

1 hour ago, Mr Luxury said:

Trip Advisor stated “8 passengers plus one suitcase per person”. Also keep in mind that if you’re interested, I will confirm for just 6 passengers. I plan on modifying our reservation to a total party of 6. Then, our per person cost is est. $72 per person(tipping is required and you can tip the driver on your own). Let me know if you’re interested. If so, we’ll prepay this with Trip Advisor and will meet with you onboard to collect your portion.👍

Just now, Aloha Boy said:

Yes, I heard you the first time 😁