question about Ebay & cruise listing

I just looked at Ebay and found someone selling cruises at a really low rate. I want to know how this could be and your thoughts if it's legit or not. The listings says it's for cruise season in 06 & 07, no presentations, and is for one compainion ticket. What is that and what would be the drawbacks of this??

:confused:

Check to see if the low price includes port fees and taxes. I looked at one on ebay once and port fees were not included and almost doubled the advertisted price when added. Taxes usually don't amount to much (in the grand scheme of things) but the port charges can he huge.

While I am a big fan of ebay, many of the cruises I see listed have way to many strings attached. Some have extra fees for booking or do not list a specific sailing. By the time you add the fees and see what week is "available" (can you say off season), you are no better than booking yourself.

Buyer beware!

Lou

Archived