Celebration Boarding Times??

cmichael1221

Anyone on Celebration recently??  How early has boarding been starting?  I got a 9:30am arrival time for later this month, I don't ever recall getting that early of an arrival time!  I know boarding doesn't begin that early, but just curious about the recent timing...

We were on Celebration in January.  Our arrival appointment was 10 - 10:30 (A02 boarding group) and from what I recall they started the boarding process very close to 11 (or that's when the announcements started - they may have boarded wedding parties and guests in suites before that and I might not have noticed).  I was pretty impressed with their embarkation process, way better than Mardi Gras at PC.

1 hour ago, csm5986142 said:

We were on Celebration in January.  Our arrival appointment was 10 - 10:30 (A02 boarding group) and from what I recall they started the boarding process very close to 11 (or that's when the announcements started - they may have boarded wedding parties and guests in suites before that and I might not have noticed).  I was pretty impressed with their embarkation process, way better than Mardi Gras at PC.

Cool, thank you!  That's what I recall from December, but never remember seeing a 9:30 arrival option!  Been through that Mardi Gras process a few times, haha