Gifts for passengers not being received onboard

Palmschickastan

In case it helps anyone I thought I'd post that the onboard gifts I sent to passengers were not received.  I happened to text the passengers about something else or I would not have known.  They received about half of the gifts and a card meant for different passengers.

I called the gift line and was transferred to a non-working line.  I called back and spoke to someone and they confirmed the order and I believe they transferred me to the ship where I was on hold for 45 minutes before speaking to an immediately irritated person named Brandon.  I was kind and friendly and he was instantly brusque and rude. He stated incorrect information about the contents of the package I purchased, stated a gift card amount $125 above what I sent and then just said oh "they need to ask their room steward to bring it."

So if you would like to send a nice surprise to passengers on board I can't recommend it.  I eventually sent the passengers a list of what I sent and said they have to go ask their room steward.  Maybe this is routine now but in the past I have been able to send things that were an actual surprise and were actually received.  

• Thanks 1