Discount Codes

Scott Crick

Hi all,

Been searching the Board to no avail regarding our 2024 booking.

We booked our next cruise up before leaving the ship, and I saw an unfamiliar code, SAVOVERALY in the amount of $560 CAD per passenger.

Our Celebrity booker stated we received an upgrade to Concierge 1 - were we charged full rate, then this discount was applied?

As a secondary note, the discount for ALLINCBO75 was taken twice - but when I all them together, they do not add up to 75% of the second passenger's fee - percentage is 68%.  Assuming that the 75% discount is off the package cost but not tips/gratuities.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Scott Crick said:

Hi all,

Been searching the Board to no avail regarding our 2024 booking.

We booked our next cruise up before leaving the ship, and I saw an unfamiliar code, SAVOVERALY in the amount of $560 CAD per passenger.

Our Celebrity booker stated we received an upgrade to Concierge 1 - were we charged full rate, then this discount was applied?

As a secondary note, the discount for ALLINCBO75 was taken twice - but when I all them together, they do not add up to 75% of the second passenger's fee - percentage is 68%.  Assuming that the 75% discount is off the package cost but not tips/gratuities.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! 

Gratuities are not included for calculation purposes. Only the base fare is considered.

and don’t the per person prices shown on website already factor in the discount?   That is what we ve been told.      If you are dealing in Canadian dollars, holy, that can throw them for a loop,