Has This Ever Happened to You

awinte2

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone.

Email pops up from Princess in PDF form cancelling my 14 day Alaskan cruise for this May. I know the cruise is sold out so I am wondering What the Heck.

I immediately call  Princess  (this all takes about 8 minutes).  I explain to the Princess rep and she assures me that my booking is still valid.  I look at my computer screen and the email is gone, recalled or whatever but it is nowhere on my screen. The Princess rep sent me a new email to assure me everything was in order.

I was not imagining, seeing double, . It was there and then it was not.  Has this ever happened to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awinte2 said:

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone.

Email pops up from Princess in PDF form cancelling my 14 day Alaskan cruise for this May. I know the cruise is sold out so I am wondering What the Heck.

I immediately call  Princess  (this all takes about 8 minutes).  I explain to the Princess rep and she assures me that my booking is still valid.  I look at my computer screen and the email is gone, recalled or whatever but it is nowhere on my screen. The Princess rep sent me a new email to assure me everything was in order.

I was not imagining, seeing double, . It was there and then it was not.  Has this ever happened to you.

yes