Kids menu at main dining room???

Sailing on 4/8 on the GOS (which I hope won't have any Norwalk outbreak by then).

Do they have a kids menu at the main dinning room for dinner???? (Something like what you would normally find at a family restaurant such as chicken tenders, spaghetti, etc.)

My kids are still celebrating your response!!! They have been so stressed about either having to eat adult food or starving, which they would rather choose. (I haven't told them about the pizza, fries, etc. you can get somewhere else on the ship).

Anybody knows about what else is common in kids menus at the formal dining room during dinner???

They are now getting picky asking if they are going to have to eat cheese sticks for 5 days......there's no pleasing this crowd!!!!

Was on Voyager with my 6 year old son a couple of weeks ago and he was quite happy with the children's menu.

Every night we would start by looking for something he might like on the regular menu. He really liked some of the chilled fruit soups. The choices on the kids menu are pretty standard (chicken tenders, hot dog, etc.) but you can also get pasta or other items from the adult menu.

Keep in mind that the dining room staff are very accomodating. They will help to be sure that the kids get something they like to eat. By the second night our assistant waiter served chocolate milk - the drink of choice. The waiter always came up wih a dessert that Jimmy would like as well. One night he packaged up cheesecake with a fancy folded napkin and flower for Jimmy to eat later in our cabin.

Don't be concerned about the dining room, your kids will be perfectly happy with the coices.

The kids' menu is fixed - it's the same each night. It has all the kid staples - pasta with red sauce, chicken tenders, mac & cheese, etc. As another poster mentioned, the kids can order from the main menu too. So our kids would often pick an appetizer from the adult menu and an entre from the kids'.

Archived