Tulum excursion-Celebrity Summitt

floridacruiser14

How long are you in port?  Tulum is at least an 8 hour excursion so if your port day isn't long enough, they probably won't be able to offer it.

I do also agree that it is still early and more will get added as you get closer to your sail date.

I believe it is due to the time in port. We are on the Summit in a few weeks docked in Cozumel from 7 am -6 pm and the Tulum tour shows up as an option. It leaves at 7:30 am and says it is 9 hours long so pretty much the entire time we are docked. The November itineraries show docked from 10-6 on the ones I looked at. 

On 4/1/2023 at 10:09 AM, prmssk said:

How long are you in port?  Tulum is at least an 8 hour excursion so if your port day isn't long enough, they probably won't be able to offer it.

I do also agree that it is still early and more will get added as you get closer to your sail date.

Just a warning:  I saw a story today about four bodies being found on the sand in front of a beach resort in Cancun.  The story also said: The U.S. State Department issued a travel alert last month warning travelers to "exercise increased caution," especially after dark, at Mexico's Caribbean beach resorts like Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum, which have been plagued by drug gang violence in the past.

3 hours ago, Chardonnay Char said:

Just a warning:  I saw a story today about four bodies being found on the sand in front of a beach resort in Cancun.  The story also said: The U.S. State Department issued a travel alert last month warning travelers to "exercise increased caution," especially after dark, at Mexico's Caribbean beach resorts like Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum, which have been plagued by drug gang violence in the past.

And then there's the past 72 hours in Ohio:

image.thumb.png.c52014d48fd65ef56aa2abe2ed2f91b4.png

Harris

Denver, CO