Tahitian Princess-What can you tell us?

cyndeeee

Tahitian Princess is a beautiful ship and the FP are the most wonderful places on earth. I have traveled to several countries in Europe, been on a few cruises and I've seen alot of the good ole USA. My girls threatened to hurt me if I said "paradise" on this trip one more time. If you like tropical, unspoiled places there can't possibly be any place better than this cruise itinerary. Looking to go again in 2007 and we usually don't ever do the same vacation twice. Worth the travel time and money by far.

Dimarie

;) What a lovely ship, beautiful people on all the islands, and it is certainly paradise! The ship is small compared to all these new giants that have been built, but that's what nice about her. The staff was wonderful, we were on her 3 years ago, and would love to go back. Don't bother with Bloody Mary's restaurant on Bora Bora, we had lunch there and spent almost $300 for 6 of us! You can go look at it, but don't eat there. On Raratonga take the Cultural Village tour, we learned so much and it was a nice relaxing day. Raitea has a nice vanilla plantation tour, after you are done with that they put you on boats to see the black pearl farm. You must buy a black pearl necklace or earrings while in Bora Bora, I did! Moorea is lovely, simple, no fussy shops, just a beautiful island, the mountain that was used for Bali Hai scene in "South Pacific" is there. Can you tell we enjoyed our cruise? Have a wonderful time, do all you are able to, and then take lots and lots of pictures. Also write it all down in a journal each night. I look at mine and just remember the great time we had!

:rolleyes:

Archived