Princess Premier - Photo package - how many prints?

WAvoyager

So I know that the info on the photo package benefits says:

Photo package includes digital downloads of images taken by onboard Princess photographers featuring the guest and three prints, up to 8x10 size of such photos or photos supplied by the guest. The photo package does not apply to Platinum Studio, weddings, portraits or group special events

But the wording isn’t clear if this is per cabin or per passenger.  I would normally expect it would be par cabin, but the entries in my onboard Purchases and Credits shows 2 Premier Photo Package records, and I can’t believe that each one provides 1 1/2 photos!  

Anyone have any firsthand knowledge of this? Is it 3 prints per room, or 3 prints per person with the package?

Edited by WAvoyager

2 minutes ago, Loverofdogs said:

We had the package in January and got 3 prints per person with the photo  package.  Yes you both have the premier photo package. 

Thanks!  Unfortunately now the wife will be even more insistent that we all dress up and take lots of pictures during the cruise!  😜

• Haha 1

LOL - My wife’s idea of casual is very different than mine (and Princess’s I’m sure).  At very least I’ll get the entertaining 5 min of back and forth between my wife and a 6 y.o. why one outfit is “better” than the other!  🤺.  😆

• Haha 1