Captain Marvin

cruiser918

Swimming at SRC shouldn't be a problem as it is only waist to chest deep. I don't swim much (if at all) either and I am doing it. When I snorkel, I use a life vest and "float".

I was told if your ship doesn't or is unable to dock, they will not charge you. I believe from what was told to if it does dock and you don't show up you get charged on your CC.

CM's won't charge you if your ship doesn't make it into port. If it does make it into port, and you go off and do other things, they will charge you.

Even if I didn't get into the water, I do the trip. It is so exciting to see the rays. The first time we used CM's there were a couple of little kids who didn't get into the water, and one of the crew brought a ray over to the back of the boat for them to tough and see. However, even if you don't swim, you should have no problem. The last time we were there, the water was just below our knees.

We've used CM's twice, and had a great time. We're going back this winter for another week in GC, and we're going to use them again.

Have a great time! :)

and I'd like to add... for "personal reasons", cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. I had asked just in case someone in our group gets sick, etc. We are going next month. Emailing Capt Marvins worked out great, they answered all my questions within a day or two max.

Archived