Looking for alternative to Shoretrips.com...HELP!

MamaParrotHead

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/search4.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=GCM&tcode=007381

This tour has what I want, just wondering if (and how!) I can do it for less $$$ (like $75 pp, I think). I was wondering if you guys could check out the tour and see if I could book it directly with anyone, rather than going through Shoretrips?

Stingray Sandbar, plus one other snorkel stop (which I could live without) and then a mini-land tour...turtle farm, tortuga rum cake factory and Hell. Can anyone help me out, here? I'd really appreciate it!

thanks. We'll only have 4 people with us, but the tour description says "8 or more people". I emailed them, asking if they'd "pencil" us in, in hopes that maybe there'd be another party of 4 looking to book. Does anyone know how strict they are on that? I'll look into trying to hook up with someone from CC, too. Does anyone know how "taboo" it is to look up which other ships are going to be in port on that day, and put up a post on others' roll calls? Thanks!

thanks. We'll only have 4 people with us, but the tour description says "8 or more people". I emailed them, asking if they'd "pencil" us in, in hopes that maybe there'd be another party of 4 looking to book. Does anyone know how strict they are on that? I'll look into trying to hook up with someone from CC, too. Does anyone know how "taboo" it is to look up which other ships are going to be in port on that day, and put up a post on others' roll calls? Thanks!

used shoretrips twice last dec. had a booking for a min of 6 (there were only two of us) had no problems. in fact picked up another couple whose day sail boat broke down for our St. thomas tour. Had hell of a good time.The other was in Puerto rico Got a great surprise on that one this had a min of 8 pass. again only two of us. Had a great time on this tjour also and there were only six pass on it. We got a extra snorkel site and a great side tour on our return trip. This tour was tqken when when the one we wanted was drop .

paul

this

I received an email back from nativeway this morning all ready, stating that although they aren't booking reservations yet for when we want to book (4/07), they will be in the fall. And also said that if, for some reason, the other 4 spots on the tour wouldn't fill up, "as a rule" they usually send out the tour with atleast 4 people. Awesome.

Thanks so much for everyone's help! :)

Archived