Temp in Empress Dining Room

We are sailing on the 3/27 cruise on the Empress and are packing. Is the dining room temp kept at a comfortable setting or will my wife need a wrap or sweater ( she feels the cold) This is our first cruise on RCL and are counting down the days

I'd take one just to be safe -- it may depend on where you are sitting. I was on the Empress in September and thought the dining room seemed a little warmer than others I have been in. I froze in the dr on the Explorer a couple of years ago and will now always take a wrap with me.

We sat at the very first table of six as you enter the 2nd level. Fortunately we had no problem. Yes, the DR was extremely comfortable compared to the Explorer in which I froze also, as the other poster stated. Take a wrap the first night and you'll know...according to where you are seated....as whether to take it again.

LOVED the Empress!!!!! small, but really quaint and the best crew we've ever encountered. Always, happy and smiling and accommodating.

Have a GREAT cruise!:)

TWI;)

Archived