Twice as Nice Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

wesorbeth

I took this excursion April 2023, sailing NCL Epic. Using the shore excursion credit and latitudes discount it was a good deal for one person. 

First stop was Turtle Cove, did see 2 turtles and some fish. Crew member was in the water pointing out things. Lots of other boats were there too.

Second stop was a sunken ship, again crew member explained history of ship (very interesting), saw some fish, string ray, scuba divers were blowing bubbles. Again, lots of people in the same area.

I have my own mask and snorkel but did borrow some fins and a snorkel vest. Equipment was in good shape.

After snorkeling, rum punch was free flowing and some salty snacks to nibble on were provided. Water and soft drinks were available too.  Played some good tunes and one of the crew dressed up as shark and danced around. The captain did put up one sail for a bit as we were heading back to port but still had the motor running. 

Nice crew but they (and the captain) mentioned many many many times, how much to tip and how expensive to live there etc. They even had a whiteboard with their names, asking for reviews and in case you didn't hear the first six or seven times, what your tip should be per person. You could even tip via Venmo. I found it to be annoying. I was on a NCL snorkel trip in St. Martin the previous day and the captain mentioned crew appreciation (only once)  as we almost back to port. 

Liked the excursion, didn't care for the tipping talk.