NCL Encore April 2023 Panama transitional to Seattle

RB9643

We are booked on the Encore for the Miami to Seattle, 21-day, April 2024 cruise.

We would like to hear anything you experience on this year's cruise, which is currently under way, that we should know.

We love the Encore, but times change. Anything you experience, big or small, is of interest. Post much, post often. We'd love to hear from you!

• 2 weeks later...

Calling all Encore cruising to Seattle (or LA or San Franciso). On the Panama transition cruise.

Details, please? Occupancy, kids, crowds, room around the pool decks

Is it a full staffed cruise, or limited staff? 2024 cruiser want to know.

I’m currently on the Encore, but I am only doing the LA to Vancouver portion. There are 2500 onboard for our cruise, fully staffed. There were some who did back to back and stayed on, they mentioned they had a great cruise. I’ll try to see if I can get more details, however Panama Canal is not popular with families typically as it’s a longer sailing, you will have a few family with kids onboard but not many (especially school aged children). There aren’t many children on our sailing either right now.

9 hours ago, WanderlustJourney said:

I’m currently on the Encore, but I am only doing the LA to Vancouver portion. There are 2500 onboard for our cruise, fully staffed. There were some who did back to back and stayed on, they mentioned they had a great cruise. I’ll try to see if I can get more details, however Panama Canal is not popular with families typically as it’s a longer sailing, you will have a few family with kids onboard but not many (especially school aged children). There aren’t many children on our sailing either right now.

Ours is the full 21-day from Miami to Seattle in 2024. Glad to hear it's still fully staffed with less than full occupancy. Would be interested to know how many people got off in LA who started in Miami.

Keep us up to date!

Sorry, but I just can't stop laughing.

nyxincsit just posted a review of your exact itinerary. He's in his 20's and has supposedly been on 6-10 cruises. He had a problem with his credit card. Go figure. I think there is WAY WAY more to the story than he's posting.

Read reviews skeptically.  😂